Working at BrightTag
We have a simple vision to make the web a better place for everyone. That requires hard work, but not at the expense of fun. It takes a special team to do what we do, and we are very proud of what we’re building.
- Big on innovation, low on big company politics and drama
- Strong believers in open communication
- Both collaborators and independent contributors
- Serious about career development
- Looking for people who get excited by interesting problems and want to learn something every day
- Proud of our corporate culture. When we’re not making the web a better place, you might find us kayaking, at karaoke, or welcoming a new employee by raiding their house with food and nerdy word games.
- Really smart and amazing but your ego doesn’t require that you be the only smart and amazing person on your team
- Motivated to change an industry and work at a place where you will make an immediate impact
- Looking for an environment where people are treated like adults
- Not surprised when you log on late at night and see your coworkers online working